Welcome to the Holistic Health & Chiropractic of Frankfort's website.
You will find a job description for Chiropractic Assistant on this page;
I am looking to build a health changing TEAM and need star players to help!!!
We have a Chiropractic Assistant position available with potential for growth and advancement. This is a very important role!!!
As our name implies we are a Holistic office. I am Dr. Heyer. I am a Chiropractor, an Acupuncturist and I use a good amount of nutritional supplementation in this office. We are a fun, fast paced office that uses these disciplines to "help sick people get well… and help well people stay healthy."
This is what I am looking for in an assistant;
- Must love Chiropractic and holistic healthcare (Acupuncture, Nutrition, etc).
- Must possess leadership skills and ability to achieve goals for growth.
- Excellent people skills which means you’re a great communicator.
- Experience handling finances or financial arrangements. (think sales or insurance)
- Administrative experience which leads to good organizational and time management skills.
- Quick learner who doesn’t require lots of hand holding.
- Attention to details!!!!
It is very important that you understand this is NOT a medical office, this office focuses on the care and restoration of health from a natural approach. We are a vitalistic practice.
We are looking for someone who “gets” what we do and is an advocate for it. Someone who can help the patient through the process of starting care, addressing goals and explaining the finances to the patient.
Bottom line… I need to feel comfortable to give my assistant whatever jobs I need done and know they will be handled efficiently and effectively. You are my representative to the client!!!
Monday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm to close (when last patient is done and clean up complete)
Wednesday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
• Anticipate 30.5 (+/-) hours per week.
The intention of this position and training is to grow and develop the individual into a Team Leader (office manager). If this individual shows exemplary qualities for becoming the Team Leader, pay maybe adjusted to between This is of course dependent on performance and office goals being met.
After the probationary period (90 days), we do offer an incentive bonus based on the office’s monthly collections.
I am often asked if health insurance is provided. I am hesitant but open to discussing the option of the monetary bonus or health insurance. It must be understood that if insurance is preferred the hourly wage will be modified to offset the expense of the insurance as well the bonus levels will be adjusted accordingly. However, it has become a clear sign to me that if someone's preference is towards health insurance they do not fully understand the value of holistic care and are still steeped in a sickness care model.
This is why I highly recommend an incentive bonus.
(If you have read this far… congratulations, you have done better than most. Many will not read the whole description and still submit a resume and by doing so will waste their time and mine. Please don’t be that person. Below are instructions on the next step. In addition to following the instructions in your cover letter to me, tell me what your favorite restaurant is and why. This way I know you’ve actually read the description and can follow instructions:)
Are you up to the challenge? I assure you the results are rewarding. To continue:
READ THIS PART CAREFULLY!!!!!!
1. Send an e-mail to [email protected] In the subject field write "resume response-(your first and last name)"
2. WRITE A COVER LETTER, in the body of the email tell me why you would be good for this position.
3. Attach your resume…
4. If your resume is selected, you will be contacted by either e-mail or phone.
5. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE, we prefer emails.
Good luck, I look forward to meeting you.